How are you all?
I know it's been a while since I made a proper update on here. I've been posting some recent cosplay pieces but I haven't been making many journals or comments, but I'm back now! I've bought myself a new premium membership for a year and I've been working on making my page look nice and shiny again!I've been really busy this year (and last year!). Here's a short list of what I've been up to:
- Started university (3rd year), studying BA(Hons) Visual Communication and Media Design. Passed third year so I now have a BA. Ready for 4th year (honours year)!
- Passed my driving test. Finally!
- Turned 20...
- Took a Mandarin Chinese class and got an overall A. Very happy
- Started learning French.
- Lived in a different city for almost a year.
- Went to a few conventions and made new friends. Yay!
- Went to London a few times and saw some musicals. (Phantom, Les Mis, Jersey Boys...)
- Worked on cosplays.
- Learned a lot of k-pop dances...
- And got into some new fandoms, and re-discovered some old favourites!
- Realised I am gender-fluid and I am happy to be who I am! (You can refer to me as Lauren or Erik, and he/she/they. Thanks!)What have I got planned? Well, let's see:
- Going to New York to see Phantom & Les Mis.
- Turning 21 in October!
- Starting 4th year of university.
- Hopefully going to London again.
- More conventions!
- More cosplays!
- I am going to (finally!) start using YouTube more. I'm working on a Cosplay Q&A
just now so if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask!
- Meeting new people!Cosplay
So I've been busy with cosplays recently as I have just finished uni so I finally have more free time! Right now I am working on Vegeta from DragonBall Z, the Saiyan Saga version with the scouter and armour. I have bought the scouter from Japan, and commisioned a wig from my friend Xanth Thunder Cosplay. I am going to try and make the armour myself! Really looking forward to finally doing a proper DBZ cosplay.
I am also working on Nux from Mad Max: Fury Road, Tidus from FFX, and Bulma from DBZ. I have a few others in progress but I am going to try and finish these 4 first. Other ones in progress are Kakashi, Gotenks, and Howl.Conventions
Convention wise I will definitely be at Collectormania Glasgow and MCM Scotland Expo, and I may be at MCM London Expo. For MCM Scotland Expo I will be Vegeta and Tidus, and for Collectormania Glasgow and I will be Nux, and maybe Vegeta. Hoping to attend more cons next year!
And that's all for now, folks! As well as cosplay I am also going to start posting more art and photography too, but for now it will be mainly cosplay stuff!
Please feel free to comment or note me with any questions if you would like a question answered in my Cosplay Q&A Video
Thanks for reading!
Cosplay Page www.facebook.com/LSPcosplay